Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's sunday - our last day of rest. Happy birthday Michelle! Today we have, so far, gone out to a market and we also went to another animal place - this one lets the animals roam around. You will see the place in a few pics below, and you can notice how close we got to the giraffes!!!! Today is a pretty windy day, but the sun is out and it feels great. We are about to go do rounds real quick at the hospital and then our plans are to rest some more :) Hope you all are having a great weekend! Oh, the top picture is Michelle, Jo, and I flashing my signature dance move Zim style!





4 comments:

  1. Great pics girls. Love the giraffes but really love the dance in the back of the cab. Looks like you are having fun. Happy Birthday Michelle (for the 3rd time). We will miss celebrating your b-day dinner tonight. We miss you and are ready for you to come home. We will have In-N-Out waiting for you with lots of hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Michelle! I've been thinking about you all day. I'm sad for you that you didn't get to ride on the elephant this weekend. Maybe the spider from your bathroom will give you a ride instead. Love you lots. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mal, Thanks for all the posts you've made. SOOO great to hear how much fun you're having!! Wish I was there with you. What a great thing you guys are doing. We will miss you tonight for Jared and Michael's b-day dinner:( Taco Surf and back to our house for pazookies! I love and miss you so. Tell Michelle I said Happy B-day, even those she doesn't know me:) You're always in my prayers, Love you, Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Michelle! It looks like you guys are having a great time! I can't wait to hear stories and see more pictures! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete